Recommended SEO Site

Visit SEO & Search Engine Optimisation site at http://www.freedomseo.com.au/.

Belajar SEO: Two weeks strategy before end of contest.

There are two more weeks left for Belajar SEO contest end. For one of Belajar contestant, I will do more SEO for this blog to win this challenge.

There many SEO activities I had done for my Belajar blog. For example is get a back links from good quality site, done a SEO friendly site by using new template that specially done for Belajar SEO's blog and using SEO tools for checking if there any mistake on page optimization.

Is this good enough to maximize optimization for Belajar SEO?

No, surely not. With increasingly competitor for this Belajar SEO keyword, there a lot things that must be done. I will not share it right now as I'm still in competition. Maybe I'll share it after Belajar SEO challenge end.

0 comments on "Belajar SEO: Two weeks strategy before end of contest."

Post a Comment

Recent Comments