Recommended SEO Site

Visit SEO & Search Engine Optimisation site at http://www.freedomseo.com.au/.

Belajar SEO must win WangCyber SEO Contest!

I try so hard to get to top position for "Belajar SEO" keyword. This hard work was including doing some massive backlinks for my site without using blackhat nor spam technique. Recently I had post my tactis to get listed on Google page.

This totally pay off when my Belajar SEO's blog was rank #1 right now. I don't know how long it will be up there just hoping this position will continually maintain till the end of contest.

At the same time I had post some of my tutorial "How to create your own site for newbie". I will write similar post about tutorial after contest end.

Can you suggest other post that should I write?

0 comments on "Belajar SEO must win WangCyber SEO Contest!"

Post a Comment

Recent Comments