Recommended SEO Site

Visit SEO & Search Engine Optimisation site at http://www.freedomseo.com.au/.

Belajar SEO Final and Unlucky day on 14th July

Today is 15th July and this is a final day for Belajar SEO contest. So this quite a revision of what this contest all about.

This contest was organised by WangCyber Forum and you can find the detail it here. This contest were held to celebrate the launching of TeknikSEO about Belajar SEO ebook. It was believe that you can increase your adsense earning or wang adsense and the most important notes was
teknikSEO ini mampu meningkat penjualan produk dan servis di Internet, menjana wang adsense mahupun affiliates


The prizes was quite good too.

Prize for "Belajar SEO" Challenge:
1) First prize will get RM100 cash, lates EBook TeknikSEO and free 1 Blog Dot Com (for one year domain + 10GB Space[1ftp account] + Unmetered bandwidth + 1 Mysql db).

2) Second winner will get RM60 cash, 50% discount price for Ebook TeknikSEO and free account ftp (10GB Space + Unmetered bandwidth + 1 Mysql db).

3) Third winner will get RM40 cash, 30% discount price for Ebook TeknikSEO and 1 free account ftp (5GB Space + Unmetered bandwidth + 1 Mysql db).

Yesterday on 14th of July was my unlucky day, I having a problem with internet connection and my modem had short circuit problem. This affect my site rank and I cannot do SEO that day. Right now I was at Internet Shop and have a limited time to write a post for this blog and at same time doing its SEO. So, I hope all the best for tomorrow and not hoping too much. F#$K!

2 comments on "Belajar SEO Final and Unlucky day on 14th July"

Anonymous said...

well, hope you got your modem back shortly.
when we need something the most it is when it fails... that's pisses me

halim said...

Yeah and I got borrowed modem right now as my another modem warranty need 3 months to arrive, my rank right now is no 3..oh man...hope I can do something right now..the jugdment were delayed to tomorrow at 17 July at 0.01 AM (Malaysia time)

Post a Comment

Recent Comments