Recommended SEO Site

Visit SEO & Search Engine Optimisation site at http://www.freedomseo.com.au/.

Belajar SEO do more effort on getting quality backlinks.

There are too many SEO sites out there has a good page rank (PR) that can help my Belajar SEO blog rank well in google search engine optimization (SERP). Although Belajar should get a links but good SEO links is really matter.
Belajar SEO shows Bestofstupid banner imageI had done a deal with admin of bestofstupid.com to get PR 4 backlink. Sound good huh? Do you want to know what kind of deal was that? Post a comment below first, don't just checking my blog position for Belajar SEO keyword. LoL!

4 comments on "Belajar SEO do more effort on getting quality backlinks."

Anonymous said...

Care to share the kind of deal you have there? Who doesn't want a PR4 backlink?

Yan

halim said...

The best way to answer this is by getting here.
http://bestofstupid.com/stupidity-wante/

Dilip Mutum said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. However, I rejected the comment because I thought it was a spam blog. I usually do not approve comments without a name. Do visit again.

halim said...

Its okay. I will visit to your site because of its content.

Post a Comment

Recent Comments