Recommended SEO Site

Visit SEO & Search Engine Optimisation site at http://www.freedomseo.com.au/.

It is such a long time didn't blogging about something...

I'm too buzy with daily life and sometimes I thought that I didn't suit to be a blogger. My other site akublogger.com has been parked on sedo.com because my free hosting, meekhost.com was down.

I had created a few wordpress blog using other free hosting. Right now my account on profusehost.com and 000webhost.com still active. I already mention that I'm not suit to be a blogger because I can't dedicated all my days for updating my blog. I guess I need other ways and that is building static website using wordpress platform.

I'm followed Jimkarter.com method for his case study on his echemotherapy.com site. So I tried to implement his ways on my site. I will build my site step by step and I already done the site layout and a few post already written there.

My experiment site was home and garden niche and I will try rank this site for planting grass seed and rubber seal keyword. Hope all will run smoothly. All the best.

0 comments on "It is such a long time didn't blogging about something..."

Post a Comment

Recent Comments